The company is looking for security professionals for their 24×7 managed security operations center to work as SOC Trainee who will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and responding to information security intrusion events. Qualification required is BE/ B-TECH (Computers)/ MCA(Freshers) .The candidate must have CCNA certification.Job location will be in Pune
- Strong understanding of networking, operating system, databases and web applications Incident Response
- Knowledge of Security devise, attacks and penetration testing
- TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Recognizes security attacks based on the events
- Differentiates false positives from true intrusion attempts.
- Escalate to actual and potential intrusions and compromises to SOC Analysts.
- Actively investigates latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and penetration techniques and notifies clients when appropriate
- Reviews periodic vulnerability scan results.
- Performs tasks as identified in a daily task list.
Interested candidates can send their resume to this mail id:
Contact no: 020-41055800